United Airlines | Shortsighted Company
Here are my thoughts, no matter how bad a corporation or company is, they are much more responsive than any government. In countries where we get to vote, like the United States, the most frequent period is two years for a vote, as with the House of Representatives. Government representatives can make promises during the election process, then do a 180 degree turn and not be immediately held accountable. That means that a course correction would have to wait for the next election.
However, we make our vote with a company every time we chose to enter a voluntary transaction. Course corrections are made at every transaction. So, vote with your dollars if you’re not happy with the service you receive from a company. Voting with dollars is much more powerful than voting at the ballot box. That is the beauty of voluntary transactions and that’s called capitalism.
Video clips used:
- United Airlines: Fly the Friendly Skies – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2S9T505hVY
- Dr. David Dao’s Lawyer DESTROYS United Airlines Over and Over Again – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLphv5G1HPE
- Doctor Dragged Off United Airlines Flight 3411 – April 10, 2017 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArDPY3QjCBU
- All angles of Doctor dragged from United Airlines flight – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nAZEk6nsNE
- Raw Footage: Police Brutality Compilation #10 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeWSjGNuY_Q
- Blog – https://candorologist.com/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWayECsmLhaEfLdlXQLoRTQ
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/candorologist
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/candorologist/
- Minds – https://www.minds.com/Candorologist
- Gab – https://gab.ai/Candorologist